January 15, 2011

Staycation with Grandma and Grandpa Jack!

Mommy and Daddy went away on vacation to Florida, and I had a vacation at home with Grandma and Grandpa Jack! We had so much fun playing blocks and cars, watching Mickey, and running around crazy.



Grandma gave me a few baths


We got a huge snowstorm, too, with like two feet of snow - I still think it is icky. I watched Grandpa Jack try to get it all off of the driveway.

Rufus turned 3 years old on January 12th!
 I helped keep the fridge stocked with beer for Grandpa Jack...


 ... and ate more brownies than I ever had before!

 Grandpa Jack taught me how to brush my teeth by myself...
... and I got a new table and chairs where I can sit and play.



I even helped to spackle the alcove!
Mommy and Daddy had a great time, too, and were very excited to see me when they got back!

No comments:

Post a Comment