August 19, 2012

Joey turns 3!

We arrived in Cape Cod the night before Joey turned 3. Obviously, he leads a rough life...
 

pre-birthday gift
 

 
The next morning, the Derderians arrived to help celebrate, starting with a morning at the beach.
 




opening presents
 


 
 
 
 
As requested, Joey had a 'Lightning McQueen balloon, macaroni-cheese and hot dogs, and a chocolate cake with Mater and Lightning McQueen on top'
 
 
 
 

After cake, we went for a walk to check out a construction site
 
 
 
Joey,
A (very) quick three years ago, my 'favorite Joey in the whole wide world' was born. That's you.
You have filled my world with love, laughter, tears and the most intense devotion I have ever felt, second only to Daddy. I am so incredibly proud of you, your intelligence, your sense of humor, your kindness, and your love for life. You are a wonderful big brother to Alex, and he looks up to you and loves you so much. Daddy and I are so blessed to have you for a son.
Happiest of birthdays, Joey - you make 3 look great!!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment