August 21, 2013

Joey's 4th birthday quiz

I interviewed Joey to see what his response would be to the questions below. His answers are basically direct quotes from our conversation.

  • How old are you? 4
  • What makes you happy? the way Mommy be's my best friend
  • What is your favorite animal? all the ones that live in the ocean -- whales, killer whales, sharks, and whale sharks that vacuum up the sea.
  • What is your favorite thing to eat? blackberries, pretzels, hot dogs, cheese sticks, pasta, apple juice, and chocolate milk
  • What is your least favorite thing to eat? vegetables - they're not good for my tummy
  • What is your favorite thing to do? splash cars boom bang at the beach
  • What is your favorite TV show? all of the TV shows, but my favorite is Spiderman but I can't watch that until I'm 7 (Note: we've never said that to him)
  • What are you really good at? telling The Big Green Monster story
  • What is your favorite movie? Finn McMissile and Monster Truck long movie
  • What is your favorite color? purple, pink, and red
  • What is your favorite song? the Lightning McQueen song
  • Who is your best friend? Mommy
  • What do you and your mom do together? play games
  • What do you and your dad do together? play games, too!
  • What is your favorite sport? obstacle courses like the one Abby made at our house
  • Where is your favorite place to go? the park
  • What is your favorite book? all the Lightning McQueen books
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? a grown up who goes to work with you [Mommy] so you won't be alone without me or think I'm lost because I'm not there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment